CUSTOMER TREATMENT IN DROPSHIPPING
In the marketing world, customers are very important because they are the major determinants of the success of your business. For this reason, every service you offer as an online merchant should always satisfy their wants and needs.
It should always be at the back of your mind that a bad experience with just one customer would be narrated to more than 50 people. So, you have to be smart and diplomatic when handling your customers.
To build the loyalty of your online store on your customer's mind, your customer services must be superb.
Here are the four essential tips:
- The first thing to ensure is the quality of your product. You do not want situations whereby the customer would demand refunds because of bad/fake goods. It is not good for your business.
- After ensuring your product is priceless, ensure it gets to the right destination on time when it is ordered. Every second is vital, never disappoint.
- Having tools for tracking customer behavior is necessary. With this, you trail there feedback to know the status of your services. If good do more and if bad adjust.
- Accessibility: you must always be available most of the time. You should create easy and different portals to access you if not you will lose them to other merchants
- Follow the trend on the price and discounts so you can reduce the price for your customers before others.
A piece of advise: The best thing that could happen to your business is having your customers as your marketers and the worst thing that could happen is having your former customers as your downplayer.